More maps

I have been playing with the chico maps for a week, (cf v 0.90.3), and they
are quite good BUT there aren't enough of them. I am only level 10 with my
mage and I have been almost everywhere.
So, in other words....MORE MAPS!!!

If anybody have merged new maps with the 0.90.2 maps, please let the rest
of the world know!

Btw, excellent game, great improvement since 0.89.2 (last version I played)!
But there are still a lot of smaller bugs.

  Magnus

--
Magnus Heldestad, Deptartment of Computing Science
Umea University, S-90187 Umea, Sweden