Re: More maps

+--- Peter Mardahl:
| I built in a diminishing returns system into repeated casting of
| stats on self, but apparently it isn't enough.  I plan to make it
| more expensive in spellpoints to max yourself out that it is now.

You mean it wasn't a bug? I haven't looked at it, since I assumed it
would be fixed in the next version. I say: Keep it the way it
was. There you can only cast the spell once, and have only one such
magical effect in effect. Ie. if you cast Strength, and then Charisma,
your strength-bonus will go. More importantly - this is the method
used to conveniently float down to the ground after using Levitate...

Kjetil T.

PS. Another tiny-bug-which-must-have-been-discovered: magic bullet is
a level 8 spell :-)