Crossfire 0.90.2 is released

Crossfire 0.90.2 is now available for ftp.  There are 3 relevant
files:

crossfire-0.90.2.arch.tar.gz:
   Unpacked arch distribution. Not needed to play the game, but useful
   if adding new archetypes, and required if you want to build the
   spoiler (but I pre-built the spoiler before packing up the source).

crossfire-0.90.2.maps.tar.gz:
   The map files, from chico. You should be able to use the crossfire
   0.90.1 maps, or any maps that worked with crossfire 0.90.1.  These
   maps will just be the starting block of the official maps.  I plan
   to move in maps from the old distribution as I check them out to
   make sure they are good.

crossfire-0.90.2.tar.gz:
   The source itself.  Many changes made from 0.90.1.  Read the
   CHANGES file in the distribution for a full list.  The major ones
   are these: New spells, new input method, and fixed random
   encounters.

Note: The .gz prefix means that these were compressed using gzip, and
gunzip will be needed to uncompress these files. (I don't know if any
of the ftp servers support auto unzipping or conversion to compress.)

These will be available on ftp.ifi.uio.no.  They should propgate to
the mirror sites shortly.

Crossfire files are available via FTP from the following sites:
    Europe:  ftp.ifi.uio.no         (129.240.64.2)
    USA:     ftp.world.net          (192.243.32.18)
    Oceania: yoyo.cc.monash.edu.au  (130.194.9.1)

   Mark Wedel
master@rahul.net