Re: 90.2

Since Mark is in the U.S., and a lot of other people are in the U.S.,
would it make sense for mark to upload it to some well connected site
in the U.S., and then have someone there move it to finland?
I could do this since I'm pretty well connected (1 token ring and 1
ethernet to the T-3 backbone.)  (Unfortunately, my machine will
disappear in May, so it might be better to find someone else)
          -Eric
"It seemed like a good idea at the time"
           -The Mad Hatter
"Yes, you're very smart.  Shut up."
           -In "The Princess Bride"