traps

The rune code will already support traps quite nicely.
All that is lacking are faces and archetypes for them.

Some ideas:   blades, poison needles, darts, arrows, mousetraps,
beartraps, stakes.....

Is anyone interested in starting those things?  I
will email you documentation on runes and some example archetypes.

I've decided against changing the implementation of runes right
now.  One thing that runes will do, that I think is good, is
that if you step on a rune, it will KEEP DETONATING until it's
exhausted its 'charges', or until whatever is on it has stepped off.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but if I go to the WALK_ON flag, it will
only detonate when someone moves onto it, but will not keep
detonating each move until they get off?

PeterM