Re: Crossfire v0.89.2

>Roy Hardgrove wrote:

> 	1. How do you shoot arrows or fire magic?  The shift+direction
> does not seems to work...

Strange, worked for me .. Possible solutions:
- You have to ready(apply) a bow to use it.
- You need some arrows/bolts :)
- You need to chose the magic you want to use.
  Type a ' to get the > prompt, then type: cast <some kind of magic>
  e.g.:
 >cast large fireba

  The "range:" will then show what you will fire.

hmm .. clumsy expl..

> 	2. How do you talk to other NPC?

Use a " . This will give the prompt
 >say

-Remember that not every monster will answer :)

> 	3. Is there an easy way to wear/wield somthing that is not at the
> top of list.  I do not have three button capability on my mouse.

Try pressing both left and right mousebutton at the same time. If this
does not work, you can allways rotate the list with '<' or '>'. Use an
'a' to apply the top item.

> I'm sure these are very easy questions.  I tried to find an FAQ but all I
> discovered was the mail archive.  If an FAQ exists could you direct me to
> it?  In the meantime, thanks so much for the help.

I don't think there is a FAQ.

		-Lars