Re: search command

In message <199406100614.IAA17024@isg-200>, Klaus Elsbernd writes:

>So, I would like to keep the code. And if there are any bugs, solve them.

  I do not use the previous search command.  I think it is remarked
in the config.h that it can cause crashes so I have it undefined.

  The previous 'search' command is being changed to 'search-items'.
(If Mark likes my code for search that is.)  It is in no way going
away.

  'search' is a better term for trying to find traps and hidden stuff,
the previous 'search' had much more to do with a pickup mode.

Regards,
PeterM