compiling crossfire using acc

Hi,
I've been trying to compile crossfire-0.91.2 on my Sun (4.1.1) under OpenWindows and I've had a few problems

It will not compile using gcc or gcc2, so I'm now trying acc.
This seems to compile OK up until crossedit/Cnv/test.c where it crashes.  The error message is that it cannot find the header files:
Panner.h, Repeater.h, Porthole.h, Tree.h in the X11/Xaw/ directory, and the include path is pointing the /usr/include.  These headers are included through the header file crossedit/Cnv/include/Xaw.h.  I have checked my include files (in /usr/include and /usr/openwin/include/ ) and cannot find a copy of these header files.

Help!
Are these files in a wierd place, or can I remove the #includes in crossedit/Cnv/include/Xaw.h, or can someone send me a copy of the files.

Also, do I really need to use -Xc in the compile options for acc, as the number of warning messages due to this is very large!!

Any help would be greatfully received.

-Mark
eenmct@leeds.ac.uk