Re: source for new spoilers?

> > Compiling crossedit flailed miserably.  Lots of header file errors,
> > probably related to POSIX stuff.   I'll be pouring over that stuff to
> > try to figure it out.  If anyone else on a NeXT gets this to compile,
> > I would appreciate any hints on what they did to get it to work.
>
> Again, same here. I gave up seeing as crossfire itself was OK.

Under SunOS 4.1.3, X11R5 crossedit compiled right off. Under Ultrix 4.2, X11R5
I had to edit crossedit/include/Posix.h to define __POSIX and to include
<sys/types.h> before <sys/stat.h>

> On the source for the new spoilers (which look great by the way!), I want
> to make them available on the WWW by latex2html'ing them, but I've only
> got the postscript not the .tex files. Can whoever has these mail me a copy?
> You can already get to the postscript spoilers at the following URL:
>
> 	http://www.cm.cf.ac.uk:/Fun/

 The current Imakefile for making the spoilers is totally broken now that
the bitmaps are broken into subdirectories. Mark is looking at it. The TeX files
are generated by the Makefile. (The spoilers are definitely way cool now !)

Rupert