Next crossfire release.

 I will probably make the next release in a week or so.
There are several bug fixes, plus new archetypes.  I will also use the
'chico' maps as the standard distribution.  They seem to have done a first
rate job on them.  As time passes, old maps that meet the requirements will
be added in.

 In any case, if you are working on patches or additions, I would probably
say try to get them in by the end of the weekend if you want them in the
Crossfire 0.90.2 release.  However, if you are providing major changes
or support, I may grant a few extra days.  Mainly because this is not
a real major release or upgrade.

 Here are the changes so far:

Changes from Crossfire 0.90.1 to 0.90.2:
New maps and archetypes added.

Crossedit can now load maps that are compressed.

Add Solaris 2.x compile support.

Now prints out what the scroll name was that turned to dust.

Minor artifact changes (ring of ice is blue, ring of fire is red)

Horn range weapon now works properly, via using the + and - keys.

New input method (From Jari Vanhala <jam@modeemi.cs.tut.fi>).  Looks like
it should now be possible to define keys to do most every command.  Made
a few minor changes to default key file to make the present set up
act like the previous one.

Fixed triggers and magic mouth.  These devices will now open gates
as would be expected.  The problem was that the opening routine
expects to see the op->value of these to be one, in order to open the
gate or whatever.  Changed routines to toggle value between 0 and 1.
Note: As I understand, trigger handles return to their original state, but
keep the same value.  That is, you pull the trigger handle, the handle returns
to its original position, but gate opens.  Pull handle again, handle returns
to same position, but gate now closes.  Or at least that is how I implemented
the devices.

Make some more changes to the is_magical routine.  Hopefully, it will now
detect all rings and amulets that are magical.

--Mark