Re: Further notes about 0.90.1.

Note: The Chico server is running off ALL new maps....I chose to trash all of
the old ones...except for Santo Domingo. (thinking of dropping those maps too.)

Currently the Chico server has a "world" map which is actually 9 smaller maps.
made to appear as one...it took lots and lots of work to get it to look as
if you never leave one map to the next :> overlapping 5 squares on each map
look identical.....to the map next to it. :>

The chico server has a new starting CITY....not just a town.....lots of things
are open in it. And there is an old city, underneath the city, in which a quest
has been implemented. (old city has 15 maps to it alone.)

I believe there are currently 3 quests implemented throughout the chico server
lots of talking monsters etc.....

About 50-60 new archs have been made......quest items...

plus the guys at berkeley has radically changed the spell stuff....added like
50 new spells, made spell dependencies based on the level of the caster...its
VERY COOL.

Anyway....if you long for some better quality maps/lots of new archs....I can
make the chico stuff available.....I imagine there is some interest?

(also a small note: It seems kinda silly to have a "trigger button" and a
regular button. As it was in crossfire.89.3, a trigger button connected to a
non-trigger door would not open that door...maybe we should make this more
generic.....so you dont have to worry if your using the right type of button.
)

Tyler.