Berkeley hacks

  ERic gave a good description of the berkeley hacks and spells.
Other things we've done include:
	more experience needed per level after level 10

and the addition of the ability to change spell parameters on the fly by
reading a spell_parameters file.

It's a file of the form:
<spell name>
<spell name>

Spells not mentioned in this file use the compiled-in defaults.
I've redone spells.c and some other sections of code so that
the DM may redefine the following parameters on the fly, while
the server is running, by the DM command 'spellreset'.  This ability
allows the server God to balance spells easily.

level --  spell level
sp    --  spellpoints used by spell
bdam  --  base damage done by spell
bdur  --  base duration or range of spell
ldam  --  parameter defining the level dependency of the damage
	(basically used by a formula to compute a bonus to bdam)
ldur  --  like ldam except having to do with durations, or ranges.

  Unfortunately, there are hordes of special cases.  For summoning spells,
like summon elemental, bdur is how many hitpoints the summoned creature has,
and  bdam is how much damage that creature does when it attacks.

  However, I've documented all the special cases:  that will come with
the patches.

bdur ==> base range for many spells.

Regards,

PeterM