programming

Hi.  I sent in a request to get added to this list a while ago, and haven't
received any mail...  is there something wrong with the request handler, or
the list or something?  Just curious.  I currently have a friend who is on
the list send me the interesting stuff, but I'd like to get on the list for
myself someday...

Anyway, I'm really interested in doing some of the development for this game.
I have some ideas on guilds, homes, castles and a cool thought on remote
data...  if the current programming group wants me to help, let me know...

 -Dave