Re: Is there anybody there?

I've been going through mail, and have cleaned up most of the backlog
for the mailing list.

IF YOU WANT TO BE TAKEN OFF THE LIST, PLEASE REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE!

I think this list can be used as a forum for both developers and
players in the future like it has in the past. There's always the
crossfire-announce list (so far never used! :-) for those with a
casual interest in Crossfire.

+--- Tero Kivinen:
| I will try to look that as soon as I can get the code with my on red
| zone memory allocator library (redzal). It will detect all access
| outside mallocated area, and almost all random memory access.  I
| even found two malloc bugs from gcc with it. If you can tell as how
| to get that bug occur it will make the finding it faster.
+-------

I believe no one ever said how to do this. Well, it is simple: Just
enter a shop (so that a random artifact is generated). If you connect
a new player, the classname will have changed to "horn" (i.e., if you
specify the X resource "horn.name: foobar" it will "work"!)

Mark - will your pixmap-patches be in 0.90.0?  You said you were
finished except for the editor some time ago - maybe you could release
a 0.90.0a2 so we could help hunt bugs in the game itself?

Kjetil T.