Corpse object

> >It would be a good idea to code a corpse object that is called
> >when something dies and put all the killed creatures stuff in it.
>
> A corpse object would be cool because then you could have trolls
> coming back from the dead, etc.  This is a good suggestion for
> added capabilities and atmosphere, however, I don't think there's
> much point in having items disappear from memory.  Remember that
> maps get swapped out.  It'd be better to reduce the object size
> by coming up with some creative unions.

Something like newbie tower could be interesting place when you have
killed all monsters, corridors which are full of bodies ;). I agree
that bodies could make better atmosphere, but it won't have any effect
to memory requiments (probably only adding the memory usage). The corpses
could be containers containing all stuff what monster was carrying when
it died. However this makes looting the bodies slower :(. Hopefully
someone can make good pixmaps for different monsters bodies.

 -Tero