corpses

Most of the time players will not have the time to clear all the stuff
out of a dungeon. So what happens is a lot of littering. It would be nice
to have an option that would create corpses with timers that destroy all
the stuff in them if they arent looted within the timers time period. I
thought this might save memory too but if thats not an issue then I guess
it wont make much sense. I would also like to see corpses as it would give
as someone mentioned atmosphere to the game though I didnt have that exactly
in mind when I though of it.

Ripclaw
(Maintainer)