Re: linux

I compled and am running 91.6 (and had .1 and .4 going)

I am using yggdrasil Summer94, V1.10 kernel with libc4.5.26

XFree3-1 and XFree2.0 (only for .1 and .4)

Works fine.

I had to ensure that I had unpacked eutl.tar.gz and made it.
I didn't want to use it so I edited the .def file.
I do remember having to patch the makefile to find the
library/includes for eutl stuff though.

Jason