Crossfire and Linux.

I pulled a pre-compiled copy of crossfire for linux of the net...the
most recent one appears to be v0.89.2, however, I can't seem to get it
to work.  I do have the maps, did a mkfontdir, ect...fonts can be accessed,
but what bmaps (bitmaps?) is this thing looking for????  Below is the
message that I get.  This is printed out after the X-window starts and
then dies.  I have also double checked, crossfire -o tells me the font
path that is being used, and it correct for my system.

Welcome to CrossFire, v0.89.2, copyright (C) 1992 Frank Tore Johansen.
Trying to fix fontpath for display :0.0.
Error code BadValue (integer parameter out of range for operation)
Failed, switching to pixmaps (this might take a while).
Can't open bmaps file: No such file or directory

Sign,
	Greg T. Copeland
	gcope@UniComp.Net

| Ask me about Linux!  The i386/486 Copylefted |
| Unix.  Oh ya, did I mention that it's free,  |
| and has X-windows (X11R5 X11R6), a dos       |
| emulator, and a Window's run-time package is |
| is in developement!  Your next OS just might |