Re: adding maps

On Sat, 27 Aug 1994, K. Bruner wrote:

> I got the brittany maps from the ftp site.  Will someone please explain
> exactly how to install them with the existing maps (version 0.91.3)?  The
> instructions are not clear to me.

Shortly:

	1. check with "tar tzvf file" that package filenames
	   begin with same root
	2. goto map dir and with "tar xzvf file" extract the
	   files
	3. with "gzip `find root -type f -print`" compress
	   the map files
	4. chack out what is the main map, and the with
	   crossedit connect with exits the from
	   for example main city galleon to the top map
	   and back.
	5. testplay

-- <A HREF="http://www.lut.fi/~hevi/">The Page</A> --