Re: Can you pause the game

 Right.  In fact, I have keys defined on my system that will iconify
or move the window to the front/back.

 As I see it, when the game does move to client server, any pause
functionality will be lost.  If the player decides to quit, it will be
the client that gets the confirmation, and if it is decided that it
(the player) does want to quit, some message will be sent along to the
server.  I can't see functionality being added to the server of
which pauses the game whenever the client requrests it.

 Obviously, iconifying/hiding the window when the boss comes by could
be quite dangerous if you are fighting a dragon.  But if you play
when you shouldn't be, then you also suffer the results of having to
hide the playerwindow.