Re: Can you pause the game

In message <9408221615.AA24365@hplvesv2.lvld.hp.com>, Chris Hooven writes:

>When I play the game I get have to leave or get a call and need to pause
>the game and somtimes minimize it.

Chris,

  Crossfire is a multiplayer game.  It cannot be paused whenever you please.
Can you imagine the frustration of the other players in the game if anyone
could pause it whenever?  For as long as they liked?

  However, if you're running the game yourself (not as a server) you can
have the shell pause the game for you.  Control-Z will work on it just
as with any other process--just hit that key in the shell you started
the game in, and use the 'fg' command to restart it.

Regards,

PeterM