Re: a few spoiler requests

> In message <9408082115.AA02424@sb02.roady>, Phil Meyer writes:
>
> >2.  A floorboard says 'drop 4000 gold'.  After lugging 4000 gold in
> >     there, no combination of dropping can open the gate.  Is the area
> >     just not finished?
>
>   Tell us where this is.  I don't know this place offhand.  Most likely
> the goldfloor type of thing is dead.

The floor is the one in the Village in the Mountains of Tabasland (sp?)
It is where the villager states that he has 400 spell books. I too
have tried it with no results. There was a posting about it and the
responce was "Something happens but you have to find out where".

About the spoiler/book of spells/prayers. Has it been updated?

How can you tell what an alter wants without trying everything on it?

thanks
johnb
--
" "Lay on, Macduff,
        And damn'd be him that first cries, 'Hold, enough!' "