Re: Version 0.90.3 too tough?

 Yes - to back up what Peter said, bug reports for any but the most
recent version are likely to be ignored by me.  I am not going to
look through the code to see if some reported bug has been fixed.

 I in the end,decide what the final changes are.  In some cases, the
changes might be unbalanced, but it is difficult to be sure.  Perhaps
the trap code should be changed, so in low level dungeons, you don't
get traps that summon creatures.

 and reading the CHANGES file should really be a must.  The file only
lists significant changes in general, and doesn't list every minor
change made.  And for maybe 5 or 10 minutes of reading time, you will
know what has changed, and what playability issues have also changed.