Re: vampires

> Better to new weapon is to introduce new material silver and
> new damage type SilverDamage. The weapon made from silver
> would automagic affect the silver and physical damage.

A new material makes sense but maybe silver weapons could work
also using a slaying field. I finally got a bow/arrow patch done
so it's possible have enchanted arrows. I added silver arrows
that was supposed to slay vampires, but didn't have time to
test those yet. I send patches to Mark after some more testing.

> And there are silver coins already, so the smith could be adjusted
> to make a silver saber from needed amount of silver coins :)

Or fix throw and start throwing silver coins to kill vampires :)

 -Tero