Re: maps maps maps maps

I have done some converting (making old maps work on the new version)
of old maps, and within that also removed the most obvious
easy-exp and easy-equipment (removed ten-army and 'run past a titan to get
Excalibur'-things).
I have not done and major fixes in setup of the maps since i don't know
how you guy have planned the adding of new maps.
(I have worked under the motto:Just don't let it be easier than the
existing maps)

I would gladly do some more finishing on the maps if that is needed
if you give me some guidelines to follow.

Some things i have been noticing thou.
	Wizards (big mage) have seemed to have lost most of their
	spellcasting abilities.
	and mosters bigger than two squares doesn't seem to be able
	to move through teleporters.

Inge