Re: Crossfire 90.5

>  I have just installed the new version of crossfire and
>  have experienzed even more crashes than with the last
>  version.  Things that crashed version 90.4 seems to be
>  ok..but there seem to be other and more mysterious things
>  which sometimes take it in less than 10 minutes (EVEN
>  when there are not many ppl on)
>

>  Have anyone else made these observations ?
>

>  Inge

Yes, I've noticed an awful lot of crashes under this release as well.
Trying to do the Stinking Bungalow->deep dark hole crashes the game after
a while.  There was a time when the game would consistently crash within
just a few seconds of loading a saved character (restored from the
autosaved character).

-jason
 Jason Fosback, Systems Engineer   | No sir, I didn't like it
  --- Paradigm Systems Corp ---    |                 -R&S
Internet:  jason_fosback@psca.com  | Star Trek:
NeXT mail: jason_fosback@psca.com  |  The NeXT Generation...