lists of current active servers?

Does anyone have a list of all the currently known active crossfire
servers, together with their version numbers? (although I guess most
should be 0.90.5 by now...)

If you don't know of a list but you DO know of a server, tell me about
that too and I'll make the list as complete as possible.

The list is going to be added to the WWW crossfire pages at Cardiff,
so that it is kept permanently somewhere - I could mail it to the list
every so often too to keep everyone up-to-date.

All responses to the e-mail address below,

Cheers,

Sy

Simon N. McIntosh-Smith, PhD candidate    |  Email : Simon.N.Smith@cm.cf.ac.uk
Room M/1.36 Department of Computing Maths |  Phone : +44 (0)222 874000
University of Wales, College of Cardiff   |  Fax   : +44 (0)222 666182
PO Box 916, Cardiff, Wales, CF2 4YN, U.K. |  Home  : +44 (0)222 560522
       Http : http://www.cm.cf.ac.uk:/People/Simon.Smith.html