Re: cheating

Part of the reason that I'd like to see LOS done on the
client is that it would be nice to have a larger display,
as large as your client could handle computationally.

The current little display is kinda small, in my opinion,
and I'd like to see the freedom
in the design of the client to make the display larger.....

As to player killing, most server gods forbid it.

And as to bullying, bullys can be bullys wihtout being
able to cheat.
It's really not too hard to kill someone from ambush in this game.
I just wait for you to come, blast you with a bunch of burning hands
spells, and foom, you're dead.

Everyone is vulnerable to everyone else, and people who act in such
a manner that others wish to avenge themselves on them
will find themselves dying often no matter how high a level
they are, or what they have.

The invisibility spell just gives even more incentive for
being nice.  You wouldn't see anyone untill the icestorms
started flying.......

and then you're dead.