Re: Porting CF to Amiga, help needed.

v912152@brulez.si.hhs.nl recently wrote:

>Hello all you crossfire freaks!!
>
>This is a general posting about the Amiga-port of CrossFire.
>If you don't own an Amiga, but like to see CF on your system,
>I could supply you with some ideas too; just read the 3 parts
>of this message. The 4th it about some limitations one has on low-end
>machines, and the way I handled them. (space for improvement!!)

Me, I'd much rather see an amiga client to crossfire that allows me to
play at home while connected to the internet over the modem.

Should we ever get crossfire working server-client-X, much like netrek
does, I can easily write an amiga client that works over DNet. I've
already done thies for netrek. Crossfire should be even easier.

Of course, making crossfire do server-client is a bug assumption...

 ERic mehlhaff, mehlhaff@ocf.Berkeley.EDU
 OCF staff