Re: ce-0.7 compile notes

Michael Glenn <fermat@fermat.dartmouth.edu> writes:

3) XpmCreatePixmapFromBuffer() is not found, anywhere.  What is this function?  Is their an
alternative?  Where can I get it?  :)  This is the main stopping point for me right now.

 If you got this error, that means you have applied the color pixmap
patch.  You need the xpm library as well as teh xpm files of crossfire
for any use.

 There is a define somewhare in the config/crosssite.def file
to enable/disable teh color pixmaps.  Comment it out, and it will use
the standard bitmaps instead.

   Mark Wedel
master@rahul.net