Re: more Map bugs

> Would the kind soul who created Nyka please put an exit in the
> building labeled "inn"?  It's quite annoying to have to use word of
> recall to get out of there.. (or is there a secret exit that I'm
> missing? ;-)
>
> #chris

 That has been fixed with the 0.89.0 maps. Thanks, by the way, to all the
people who mailed me about that bug. I would also be interested to hear from
anyone who has any comments about the maps in Nyka (are there any bits that
really suck, any bits that are particularly cool ?)

Rupert
------
Rupert G. Goldie, Research Scientist                rgg@aaii.oz.au
Australian Artificial Intelligence Institute
/\/\|| 1 Grattan Street, Melbourne, Australia