Re: Death

>	Crossedit is even better!

Of course I meant crossedit :-) I get them mixed up...

> 	There needs to be a map design philosophy that is almost laid
> in stone. That prevents "giving" away experience or treasure, and
> also prevents unwarned, unprovoked or unknown attacks out of
> nowhere.

I suggest the following rule:

	Make fair maps.

Then let the administrator decide what's fair :-)

Oh, and crossfire can just say a map is closed when a map is lacking.
Of course, with two sufficiently intertwined maps, both may have to
go, but that is the designer's problem, really.

Kjetil T.