Re: character saving

I've seen an amulet of lifesaving and the occasional
dragonslayer/skullbashed, etc, in stores alreay. Lifesaving
ran 12K for my low CHR warrior, an d dragonslayter ran 44K.
I have yet t find any special item in the game itself
however. :)

When a player quits the window instead of th game
it usually emergency saves all players, losing all stuff.

I think a window/quit should do a standard quit for
the character. (Gone.) Or, possibly better, save to disk
the character as it was when it was loaded? Of course
this could lead ot cheating. (Not that all my
friend don't cheat laready. They copy their .pl
files then restore them if they die. I don't do
that, so they are far ahead of me. :)

Is there a general way to tell if a window is being legally
closed or is some sort of X-error?

  F F  Jonathan Roy, of the Free Access Foundation        Email: ninja@faf.org
   A   Mail faf@halcyon.com for information, or FTP to halcyon.com:  /pub/faf/
  F F  Vorlons, of the Galactic Bloodshed Development Team      GEnie: J.ROY18
 "Everything that has transpired has done so according to my design." - _RotJ_