Harsh Bug

> During an emergency save , all the player's inventory was stripped from
> him leaving his exp/hp/sp the same as they were but removing all his
> armor/shields/rings/etc from the save file.

This happens occasionally at my site, too.

Also, a similar thing happened just after I'd 'summon'ed a player to me (in
dm mode), and that player walked into the square I was occupying.  I watched
all my inventory disappear, and then my client hung, even though the server
was fine, and other players continued (promptly picking up my equipment !!)

Aussi.