Re: This mailing list.

> Is crossfire still being worked on?

Yep.  I had a rather "dead" period until a couple of weeks ago.  And
I know several others are working on it, and have received some code.

> The only reason I ask is that I haven't seen a new version announcement on
> this list for quite some time.  Perhaps all the traffic here has moved to some
> newsgroup or another.

There will be a new version Quite Soon (TM) 8)
I expect the traffic will go up then.

-Frank.

P.S.  I'm about to start implementing identify.  The reason this has been
      delayed for so long is that I've suspected that someone else was
      working on it.  If someone are, please let me know.