Sounds for SUN workstations (3)

Hello...

First, apologies to those of you who tried to apply the patches from the file
crossfire-0.89.2-sound-diffs.Z that I uploaded two weeks ago.  There were
quite a lot of bugs in this file.  You will find a new version in the incoming
directory that should do its job (read the first few lines if you don't know
how to use 'patch').

What's new in this file ?

- I forgot to include the configuration file in the previous patch.  Now you
  will find it in lib/sounds.  This is my default sounds list, with some
  suggestions from Klaus Elsbernd <elsbernd@dfki.uni-kl.de>.

- A bug has been fixed in server/spells.c (thanks to Klaus Elsbernd).

- Now this should also work if you don't want the sounds (that is, if you don't
  define SoundEffects in config/crosssite.def).

Remember that you should first install the RPLAY library, available from
sounds.sdsy.edu:pub/rplay.  Then you will need the sound files.  You may also
get them from sounds.sdsu.edu, or download crossfire-0.89.2-sound-files.tar.Z.
You may put these files anywhere, as long as they are included in rplay.conf
(see the README files in the RPLAY distribution if you don't understand this).

If you find other interesting sounds or if you have some comments/questions,
please send me a mail (quinet@montefiore.ulg.ac.be).

Have fun...

                                                Raphael Quinet