crossfire on OpenWindows

Hi.  I imagine this is a FAQ, so you can point me to the right archive or
whatever.  I'm trying to compile crossfire on an OpenWindows system.  I'm
usually pretty good at getting things to compile, but I'm trying to follow
the instructions this time, and use the Imakefile.  It isn't finding include
files in /usr/openwin/include.  I think that is messing up the dependencies,
'cause later it complains that it doesn't know how to make X11/Xutil.h, or
something similar.  Anybody have suggestions?  I made changes to crosssite.def
as suggested, and found crossfire.cf (which I don't think the readme told me
to change, but it looked appropriate), and defined OWIN.

Any help appreciated.  Also, will I get the fonts to work pretty much
automagically through the makefiles?  I don't know much about fooling
with them.

Thanks,

andy
skinner@stdavids.picker.com