Re: Help on using those bags

Matthew writes:

> I put the objects into the bag by opening it and picking up the objects.
> They appear on the list when open, but i cant scroll through this list to
> get at the objects.

The "<", ">", "a" and "d" keys are probably not working satisfactory with
the bags/containers.  Try to use the mouse-buttons instead.  When you have
a bag open, the left button will examine items in it, the middle button
will apply items, and the right button will drop items to the floor (maybe
this should be changed to dropping the item to the environment of the bag?).

You should be able to scroll through the items by clicking the mouse on
the scrollbar.

-Frank.