Re: Stuff -

Joe Hartley wrote:
> Drew Eckhardt said:
> >     A.  The messages window on the right can be made into a separate
> > 	window (Ie, nettrek)  If we can do this, the main (important)
> >         window can fit into a 640x480 screen, which means that people can
> >         play crossfire on their laptops...
>
> Oh, yeah!  I'd love to see crossfire evolve into a set of smaller windows.
> F'rinstance, I don't really need all those message lines.  A dozen or so will
> do.  I'd love to be able to shrink it for most of the time, only opening it
> up for longer messages.  Eventually, I'd like to get this running on my Amiga
> X terminal, whigh has about a 640x480 display.  Just my two kopeks!

Resizing will be possible sometime in the future, it's a question of
time (then again, everything is a question of time...).

It's trivial to split the crossfire-window into several separate window,
but I thought there was a consencus for keeping them together...
I'll add a resource for having separate windows.  If it works out well,
it'll be there in the next version.

-Frank.