while I remember...

I've been meaning to tell people about this for a while, there is an
Australian shadow of ftp.ifi.uio.no's crossfire directory. It can be found
at

  yoyo.cc.monash.edu.au:/pub/crossfire  (for the DNS challenged, thats
                                         130.194.9.1)

This shadow has been running on more or less automatic for about 3 or 4
months now without problems - files are updated each day at about 9pm
Australian EST (GMT+11)

Please, only use this from Australia - the US<->Australia link is completely
saturated, so its rather unfriendly to grab stuff across it that is
available elsewhere.

Any problems with this shadow archive, please notify either me
(anthony@yoyo.cc.monash.edu.au) or ftp@yoyo.cc.monash.edu.au.

Anthony