Re: OK, Crossfire v0.88.4 is here

> I've removed "crossfire.snf" and "crossfire.bdf" since they're generated
> by "make install" anyway.  If anyone has problems with this, please
> let me know as soon as possible.

I'm running on a Sun with OpenWindows3; the "make install" doesn't work
for me with regards to the fonts.  I have to convert them manually and
install them.  PLEASE don't drop the crossfire.snf file from the distribution!

Joe Hartley          | jh@cadre.com  -  Whenever you find that you are on the
Cadre Technologies   | side of the majority, it is time to reform. - M. Twain
Providence, RI 02903 | Overman 1st Class - the Kilgore Trout Memorial Clench
(401) 351-5950 x266  |            of the Church of the SubGenius