Crossfire on Linux

Hi!
I have successfully compiled crossfire since 0.87.x. The tempnam function was
buggy in earlier libc's , but that was fixed in version 4.2

If you've upgraded to gcc2.3.3 and got the 4.2 libc you need to patch two files:

The patches are in tempnam.c and config.h

1) Remove the #ifndef linux/#endif pair in config.h, but keep the #define SPEED_GAME
   (trust me! Else you'll get MANY error messages..)
2) Remove any occurences of linux keyword in tempnam.c

Feel free to mail me if you got more problems with crossfire & linux.

Cheers!
/Mol