Multiple comments/suggestions

We've recently gotten a couple of copies of crossfire to compile, and it's
a great game!!!  But there are a couple of problems that we've seen that I
haven't heard mentioned yet.

1) It would be really nice to split the player messages from the game messages
and put them in 2 seperate windows.  As it is now, if you're fighting a
bunch of nasties, it's really easy to miss player messages as they scroll of
the screen.

2) The save files should NOT be written out in plain text, as it's too easy
to tweek one.  We wrote a player from scratch once, just to prove it could
be done.

3) Better documentation is a must!  The manual and man page is very sparse.

4) Docs on adding new archtypes and new maps on your own would be helpful.

5) And, the eternal beef, some better way for players to interact with the
NPC's.

Overall though, the game looks great!  I can't wait for the next version.

 -=- Matt Seidl

-=- Matthew L. Seidl 		email: seidl@soda.berkeley.edu		    =-=
=-= CSUA President 			Project . . . What Project?	    -=-
-=- CEA SWAT Tester			We're here to make your life better!=-=
=-= and all arround cool guy			- Famous Morrow Quotes      -=-