Re: fucking fix the fucking bugs!

> Hello?
>

> Fucking fix the bugs that we announce.
>

> This game is fucking stupid if you can't keep any inventory that you've
> slaved over to get!
>

> -Mike "VERY PISSED OFF" Juster

Typically, when a game has a version number that's blow 1.0, as in 0.88 or
0.89, it means that there are a lot of bugs that aren't fixed yet.

Rather than being so rediculously upset about it, and jading those people that
have put *hours*, *days*, *weeks*, and *months* of their own time into
Crossfire, why don't you:

	1) Fix the bugs you're encountering
	2) Wait until version 1.0 (or later)
	3) Stop playing Crossfire and go back to Nethack or Moria

I think such a blatant disregard for all of the time and effort that's been
put into this game is unacceptable.  This game is far from 'stupid', and there
are steps you can take to prevent losing your character (e.g., backing up your
.pl file??)

-jason
Jason Fosback, User Support Analyst         | No sir, I didn't like it
       ---- University of Oregon ----       |                 -R&S
Internet:  jfosback@oregon.uoregon.edu      | Star Trek:
NeXT mail: jfosback@darmok.uoregon.edu      |  The NeXT Generation...