Re: Shop listings

  I was thinking of freeing the objects as it is printed to the
info window, something like:

 draw_info(op, object_name(list))
 free_object(list)

 Which, as from what I understand, will delete the head object, so
taht can be withing a while loop (while (list!=NULL && objecsts_printed<infolines)

 Because, in many cases, the shop will have more objects than can be
printed into the info window (this will also require adding a new
state to the input to see the next page of items.)

 I'll look into the magic mapping code as a way to handle subshops on
1 map.

 I'll also have to look more into the code about adding the 'menu'
object.  I'll have to look through and see how the maps work and stuff.

   Mark Wedel
master@cats.ucsc.edu