NEW SAVECODE

I've written new savecode that works, and works well. It has none of the bugs of
the old code. Also I add a couple of new things. If you die in the SAVE_PLAYER
version you are miraculously ressurected to the begining of the
maplevel 1, the penalty for dying is that your equipment doesn't go
with you. It is completely destroyed, also there is a high probability
that you will lose a point of constituion. Let me know what you guys
think. Shall I mail the diffs to this group, or? Let me know.

Douglas Melamed      mel1@acpub.duke.edu
Codehack extraodinaire :) NOT!
Anyway bye for now.