More bug fixes.

This small patch fixes the problem that shoottype and chosen_spell were not
being read back in from the save file, thus causing a + immediately after

------------------------------cut here--------------------------------
*** login.c.old	Thu Sep 24 20:03:44 1992
--- login.c	Thu Sep 24 20:05:25 1992
***************
*** 172,177 ****
--- 172,181 ----
          sscanf(bufall,"%s %d\n",buf,&value);
          if (!strcmp(buf,"gen_hp"))
            op->contr->gen_hp=value;
+         if (!strcmp(buf,"spell"))
+           op->contr->chosen_spell=value;
+         if (!strcmp(buf,"shoottype"))
+           op->contr->shoottype=value;
          if (!strcmp(buf,"gen_sp"))
            op->contr->gen_sp=value;
          if (!strcmp(buf,"listening"))
Practice random kindness and senseless acts of beauty --Anonymous
Argue for your limitations and sure enough they're yours --Richard Bach
Isn't humanity egocentric? Whenever we talk, we say "Here's my two cents
  worth," but we only offer "a penny for your thoughts." --ariel@cs.ucla.edu

Moonchilde/Amythyst/JT Traub ---           jtraub@cmu.edu