Re: bracers in combination with other armor

> A while ago I saw a patch to v 87.7 that would allow a player to apply
> both bracer's and some armor at the same time.  I didn't keep it thinking
> that it would be included in the next version.  However v 87.8 does not
> seem to include it?  Was forgotten, or is it not allowed?

It has been fixed, and thus will be fixed when the next version is released.
Maybe I should release it before I finish the transfer from map-levels to
map-paths?  There are probably enough new changes, features and bugs...
I had to hand-edit most of the last patch mailed to the list due recent
changes...

-Frank.