Problem with save game feature

Yes, I agree that there ought to be a way to "win".  Right now I have
a character that's pretty much a god (although I admit I haven't taken
on the zoo).

Not only are "easy" levels  a problem, but also big shops.  If you
have lots of money (or diamonds), then all you need to do is save,
restore, go to a big magic shop in one of the cities and find
artifacts.  If you don't find them in the easy-to-get-to-stores, just
save and restore again...

T?

  	    Tom Tatlow	    "The Question"

    Work:  Digital Equipment Corporation, AI Technology Center
           tatlow@athena.lmo.dec.com         (508) 480-5397

    Home:  Post Office Box 1035, Berlin, MA 01503
           tom@math.mit.edu                  (617) 876-6216