Guild maps

I have put in a couple of levels that are connected to the Guild building in
the initial village in the incoming directory of ifi. First level includes a
couple of shops, a library, a guildmaster, and his secretary. The second level
is more useful and contains the training hall, were low level characters can
go to train in combat against the favourite low level monsters of there
choice, released at a controlled rate.  Mail me any comments, improvements,
etc. I know the bottom level could do with a bit of work.

Dougal Scott-Dougal.Scott@fcit.monash.edu.au  Faculty of Computing & Info Tech
I am eager for the pleasures of the flesh more    Monash University, Caulfield
than for salvation, my soul is dead, so I shall            Victoria, AUSTRALIA
look after the flesh. -Carmina Burana
TBT: From now on BO, GG... save time.. call you BOGG.
   --It Might as Well be String, The Goodies